Monday, June 27, 2011

The JOY of the Lord!

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my powerful right hand."
                           ~Isaiah 41:10





This verse became my thoughts this past week. A week where I questioned where we live. Why this and why that. Who touched what in our home? Did whoever that was in our home pee in the toilet? Look in our refrigerator and eat our food? I must admit many thoughts entered my mind that were not in the least kind and even ...dare I say...um...bad ones. You know what they are. Ones you tell your children not to say. 

There is such peace and comfort in the arms of my beloved. My lover and friend. When he prayed over us, the children, and our home I felt such peace. Such contentment in knowing that everything is okay. 

That is not to say that we are not on heightened awareness because we are and will continue to be. It is, however, to say that Jesus goes before us and we trust HIM. Plain and simple.  Just now I am reminded of the hymn "Trust and Obey". We will trust Him and know that ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD!

Thanking Jesus for His protection,
Sara
 

No comments:

Post a Comment