Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quilting

So recently I started sewing again. I get caught up in the day to day of the house and don't get to just sit and sew. To some of you that probably seems out of character for me. To others, you know that this is something that has been taught by my mom and seems natural to pick back up. Walking down the aisles of fabric at stores my mind just spins! Too many wonderful choices that there could be a serious damage to the wallet. So for now I finish the ones that I started already. A tier skirt for the girls (all 3 of them), some cute lil' dresses, some pony tail ribbon holders, and cutting the fabric for my quilt. Yes ~ a quilt. A 4-square patch quilt that Kelsey and I started but needs finishing. Of course, this is done when the toddler trio and the baby is in bed so my time is precious! The best fall project ever is what I saw in my aunt's house and demonstrated in this clip ...



So...back to the projects. Who knows? Maybe I'll start my own little seamstresses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment