Friday, October 28, 2011

pictures

Showing off her talents!

In my limited spare time I have been going over the alphabet with the trio. This last time I watered down some glue, had them trace the letter with this mixture and then poured/traced the letter with a Starbucks single pack of vanilla coffee. I don't "do" vanilla coffee in the single packet.


Being silly while tracing the letter with glue. A great sensory project for him.
It is so funny to watch their expressions while they are learning and having fun. Of course, with this cutie pie there is never a dull moment. He is quite goofy but so sensitive at the same time.


Have you met the one who is going on 18?
This lovely little girl is one of the most temperamental independent children. We can usually tell how the day will go given the attitude that comes with waking up.


Max....could care less. I bet he is wondering if food will drop from the table?

Adriana's letter. I used an instant vanilla coffee packet to make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment