Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Children

My mind is wandering for various reasons tonight. We had children's ministry training at church and I am reminded how wonderful our church is for them. So many people who are dedicated to helping children grow to love Jesus and teach them at each level.

My mind is also wandering because of a beautiful family who are facing one of life's most difficult periods. I cannot fathom their pain or emotions that they are going through at this time nor is it right for me to say that I do. All is I can do is pray. Pray for strength, for peace, for wisdom. Pray for laughter to appear and hugs to be sweet. Pray. That is all I can do.

Thank-you Jesus that we can come to you ANYTIME, ANYWHERE and YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE!


www.weloveconner.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment