Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Beginnings

School time comes quicker than a Popsicle melting on a hot day.  I remember writing it on the calender months ago that, today, August 25th, would be the first day of school for Kelsey. At that time, and some even this week, I found myself thinking, "Go ahead and go to school and don't let the door hit you on the way out!" Now, of course I didn't say that aloud because that would just be rude. (So I write it!?!?) But seriously there are days that it could have started in June and I would not have minded one bit.

However, I teared up this morning. She looked so beautiful and so grown up. This is the first day she has gone to school in two years since I home schooled her these last two. There is a season for everything and this one is quite fitting for her. Exciting, nerve wracking but wonderful just the same.

She did NOT want to have her picture taken....humor me okay.


In addition to the new school she also starts Jr. Youth at church. Does this mean I am old? There is no gray hair (if there was ~ I'd dye it) but I have been told there is a hair sticking out on my chin. :) Oh well! At least I care about what I wear when I go out....



most days!


No comments:

Post a Comment