Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Dance

January 19th will forever be in my mind as one of the happiest and most awestruck of my life. That is when we found out we are expecting. Now know big deal to many people but to us it is huge. Never did we expect this and never have we felt like foreigners than now. So many emotions. So many changes. Like names. Do you know how hard it is to pick a name that you both like? Or have no idea that your body changes and you as a woman don't care for things you once did...eating & drinking I mean. I used to love coffee....now I hate coffee. Bummer. Bread and butter pickles and moose tracks ice cream are now my favorite things...(yeah I am one of those!) so please don't eat them all!
Anywho that is my news at eleven weeks along!

Sara

Did I mention we now are looking for a full size van? NOT BLACK!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sara, I am just SO excited for you!! Don't worry, you'll probably love coffee again in a few weeks. (blech, I don't know why though) I can't wait for you to get that van! :) We are looking for one too. Roger's only requirement is "not black!" :) Wish there weren't so many miles between us. I want to see your pregnant belly grooooow. :) TAKE PICTURES!
    XO

    ReplyDelete